Frequently Asked Questions
Answers and information about Essiac and Essiac-Herbal.com
Boost & Balance Program
Boost & Balance Products from Our Online Store
(opens in new window)
- Research has shown that cancer thrives when the body's pH is acidic.
- Most people have an acidic pH due to the foods they eat.
- Achieving the correct pH balance in your body can help fight cancer by creating a hostile environment for the cancer cells.
Periodic whole body detoxification can help maintain healthy cell growth by removing toxins and chemicals that can cause cancer cell growth.
- Essiac tea can help balance pH, but sometimes essiac alone is not enough.
- Ultimate GreenZone provides alkaline supplementation to balance the body's pH level
and create a hostile environment for cancer.
- Taking these two nutritional supplements together can multiply the body's efforts to prevent cancerous cells from developing and proliferating.
We suggest you try our Boost & Balance program for three months.
Possible benefits include:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Correct pH balance in the body
- Improved resistance to colds and flu
- Improved digestion and elimination of body waste
- Increased feeling of well-being
Here's how the program works:
- Start with a 2-week body detoxification taking a 9oz daily dose of our essiac
- Continue with a 3oz per day dose of essiac tea, along with a daily serving
of Ultimate GreenZone to maintain a strong immune system and balanced body pH levels
- The Boost & Balance basic program consists of enough essiac to complete the 2-week detox
with an additional three months of low-dose tea, plus 30 servings of Ultimate
- To get the biggest benefit from the program, you should modify your diet from a high-acidic diet to a high-alkaline diet. We include a list of both types of products so you can make healthy choices
- You can also view/download our guide by clicking here
You can continue the program for as long as you wish - there are no negative side-effects from the products you take. We also sell products that support a long-term maintenance program.
Get started today! You will be glad you did!